Ab InBev a multinational beverage and brewing company headquartered in Leuven, Belgium. As the world’s largest brewer and one of the largest consumer goods companies in the world, we are committed to driving growth which improves the lives of people across the globe.
Industry: Drink, Brewing
The ultimate aim of Ab InBev was to have a seamless and interactive visitor management solution at the front desk which was capable of managing and tracking the visitors and additionally track materials coming in and out of the company. This effort was aimed to reduce the manual effort taken by the receptionist and security guard in tracking and storing information on paper and change it to a digital system.
- Heptagon Technologies proposed Ara, our very own Visitor Management System to AB InBev with many customized features.
Integrated Amazon echo show to make the whole check-in process voice-controlled.
- Face recognization feature to recognize returning visitors.
Capture all details of vendors, employees and visitors in a single platform
A complete tab based application for gathering & storing visitors information
- A separate visitor and material dashboard, to track the visitors and materials carried.
- Report section – To get detailed report of the visitors and materials in both real time & over a period of time
- Ara provides an interactive and seamless environment for the visitors to complete the check-in process
- Amazon echo show was integrated with Ara to create the whole check-in process using only voice.
- Face recognition helps the user to create an add on feature to the solution that it recognizes the revisited visitors
- It reduced the manual effort that was done by receptionist and security guard by 60%.
- The details report of Visitor and the Materials was very helpful for auditing purpose.
- Ara provided building security along keeping in mind employee safety.
Fully complied with GDPR which will protect the visitors as well as the employee details.
- 60 check-ins/ day
- 5 meetings / day
- 3 Materials / day